The information that you provide to us through the order via the website www.malovaneumenie.sk is used exclusively for the purpose of providing a specific service and will not be further provided to third parties or otherwise used commercially.
The General Terms and Conditions apply to the business relationship between the buyer and the seller.
You can contact us either via e-mail Malovaneumenie.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 0914 262 362.
Supervisory body: SOI Inspectorate based in Prešov for the Prešov Region, Obrancov mieru 6, 080 01 Prešov.
I. An order
1. The buyer orders the goods of the seller through the trading system at www.malovaneumenie.sk in writing through the e-shop or by e-mail or telephone. The order executed in this way is considered binding and is in accordance with Act no. 108/2000 Coll. as amended and understood as a distance contract.
2. For each order, the buyer must state name and surname, postal address, telephone number, e-mail (natural and legal person entrepreneur also ID number, VAT number, VAT number, invoicing address), name of goods and number of pieces, method of transport and method of payment . An order through the e-shop automatically meets these conditions.
3. These data will be in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act no. 122/2013 Coll. used only in the context of a business relationship between the seller and the consumer and will not be provided to a third party (with the exception of a person arranging the transport of goods and the like).
4. After the delivery of the order, this order will be registered in the system of the seller and at that time a business relationship is established between the seller and the consumer. Within 24 hours (on working days), the seller will contact the buyer by e-mail and confirm receipt of the order. From this date, the order is binding for the buyer.
5. The consumer has the right to cancel the order free of charge, within 24 hours of receiving an email about the receipt of the order by the seller. The order can be canceled only in writing, by e-mail. The seller will also notify the buyer of the cancellation confirmation exclusively in writing. A written form is required due to a verifiable cancellation document for the seller and the cessation of order processing.
II. Delivery times
1. Delivery times are different for different types of products. As a rule, the standard delivery time is 5 to 10 working days from the receipt of payment to the seller's account (payment in advance) or from the date of notification of the method of payment on delivery.
Delivery time may be extended even in the event of unforeseen situations, such as loss or damage to the shipment by the carrier, bad weather conditions, hidden defects found during the packaging of the shipment, etc.
III. Price, payment terms and shipping
1. The price of the product is determined by the price list of the seller. Prices listed in the price list are subject to change without prior notice. The valid price of the product will always be announced when verifying the order.
2. The consumer pays by cash on delivery or transfer / deposit to the seller's account.
3. The buyer undertakes to pay the purchase price for the goods within 7 days in full and in accordance with the payment terms valid on the day of sending the order. Otherwise, his order will be canceled.
4. The method of transport is chosen by the consumer himself via the order form in the e-shop or in another way of communication. The consumer can choose the mode of transport, namely: a) by personal collection b) by courier (forwarding service)
5. The amount of shipping costs will always be notified to the buyer when confirming the order. Alternatively, the seller will recommend to the buyer a cheaper option of transport6.Shipping of goods outside the Slovak Republic will be charged according to the tariff post and delivery time, depending on the country of origin
IV. Acceptance of goods
1. The buyer undertakes to take over the goods at the address specified in the order. In the case of re-sending the shipment due to non-acceptance, the buyer bears the shipping costs.
2. When receiving the product, the consumer is obliged to check the physical integrity and completeness of the shipment. If the consignment is visibly damaged and destroyed, the consumer is obliged to immediately contact the seller without taking over the consignment and write a Record of damage to the consignment with the forwarding company. Any subsequent claims for quantity and physical damage to the product will not be accepted.
3. The buyer acquires ownership rights to the products only by paying the full price and other monetary amounts agreed in the purchase contract at a distance to the account of the seller. Until the transfer of ownership from the seller to the buyer who holds the product, the buyer has all the obligations of the custodian and is obliged to safely store the products and services at his own expense and mark them so that they are identifiable as the seller's product in all circumstances.
4. The seller is entitled to demand the fulfillment of obligations, in particular the payment of the price for products and services, regardless of the fact that the ownership of the product and service has not yet passed to the consumer.
5. The risk of damage to the products passes to the buyer at the time of receipt by the buyer or his agent.
V.Withdrawal from the contract
1. The consumer is entitled under Act no. 102/2014 §7 para. The buyer must inform the seller in writing about the withdrawal from the contract, by e-mail.
2. Withdrawal from the contract must be made in writing, using the withdrawal form.
3. After processing the form for withdrawal from the contract, the seller contacts the buyer about the conditions for returning the goods, as well as the conditions for refunding payment for the goods and postage paid by the buyer when purchasing the goods.
4. The buyer may not withdraw from a distance purchase contract, in particular in the case of a contract for the sale of a product made to the buyer's specific requirements or a product intended specifically for one buyer, or a product which cannot be returned due to its characteristics.
Decorative goods and works of art are covered by a shortened warranty according to the law.
What is not covered by the warranty :
The warranty does not apply to products that have been stored or assembled incorrectly, improperly used, altered, or treated with improper cleaning methods or improper cleaning agents.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, nicks, scratches or damage caused by an impact due to an accident. If the products are not intended for this purpose, have been placed outdoors or in a humid environment, or if they have been used for purposes other than domestic use (unless stated otherwise).
The warranty does not cover indirect damage.
The rights of the buyer in accordance with applicable law are not affected.