Disclaimer: These rules have been created as a sample document and are not legally binding. Webnode assumes no responsibility for the use of this document. We recommend that you consult with your attorney to adjust these policies to suit your business needs.
The operator of the e-shop www.malovaneumenie.sk on the website www.webnode.sk, based in Prešov, processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfilling and additional confirmation of the Business Conditions, for the purpose of processing electronic order, delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between parties for the period required by special legislation.
1. To the controller of personal data according to paragraph 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 On the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), is Norbert Hamajdák with its registered office in Prešov (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. The contact details of the administrator are: e-mail: NorbHam@gmail.com, tel .: 0914 262 362;
3. Personal data means any information identifying a natural or legal person.
Sources of processed personal data
1. The administrator shall process personal data which have been provided to him by the buyer with the consent and which the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order in the online store [...] .;
2. The administrator processes only the identification and contact details of the buyer necessary for the performance of the purchase contract;
3. The controller shall process personal data for the purposes of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of personal data processing
The administrator processes the buyer's personal data for the following reasons:
1. For the purpose of registration on the website www.malovaneumenie.sk according to paragraph 13 par. 1 letter a) of Act no. 18/2018 On the protection of personal data;
2. In order to process the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. In order to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. It is not possible to conclude a contract without providing personal data.
Retention period of personal data
1. The Administrator shall retain personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the expiration of the retention period of personal data, the Administrator is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party that receives the personal data of the buyer is the subcontractors of the Administrator. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the electronic order between the administrator and the buyer.
The subcontractors of the administrator are:
Webnode AG (e-shop system);
Slovak Post (delivery service);
Google Analytics (website analysis);
According to the conditions set out in the Act, the buyer has the right to:
1. To access your personal data;
2. To correct personal data;
3. To delete personal data;
4. Raise an objection to the processing;
5. For data portability;
6. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the e-mail address: [....];
7. File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if it considers that its right to personal data protection has been violated.
Security of personal data
1. The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the personal data of the buyer;
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure personal data repositories, in particular securing access to the computer with a password, using an anti-virus program and regular maintenance of the computers.
1. By sending electronic orders to the website www.malovaneumenie.sk, the buyer confirms that he has been acquainted with the conditions of personal data protection and that he is in full to the recipient;
2. The buyer agrees to these rules by checking the box in the order;
3. The Administrator is entitled to constantly change these Rules. The new version of the Rules is required to be published on its website.
These Rules enter into force on 20.07.2020